Junior English Grammar is a graded grammar series particularly suitable for very young learners. It is the split edition of Enter the World of Grammar a, b and 1. It smoothly introduces young learners to the basic structures of English in a simple and fun-to-learn way.
- Interesting characters presenting the grammatical structures through simple yet natural examples
- Short and clear exercises which help learners practise the language
- Carefully graded material providing learners with adequate practice without intimidating them
- Colourful and amusing pictures throughout each book to stimulate learners’ interest
- Revision units consolidating grammar
- Unique Teacher’s Book including lesson plans, activities and games, flashcards, worksheets, key and tests